On September 30, 2015, the US Congress passed a Continuing Resolution to a temporary extension of the EB-5 Regional Center Program. This will allow the EB-5 Regional Center Program will continue to generate jobs in the United States and continue to attract foreign investment until 11 December 2015. After the deadline of December 11, is expected to Regional Center EB-5 Program is reauthorized, with potentially several changes being made.
One of the most significant changes that may occur after the program is reauthorized is raising the minimum investment threshold of $ 500,000.00 USD, to $ 800,000.00 USD. Any investor EB-5 to submit your request before it happens reauthorization would not be affected by any subsequent change in the program. We encourage EB-5 investors considering obtaining permanent residency through the EB-5 program to hire a specialized EB-5 while there is time signature.
Foreigners interested in becoming permanent residents (green card holders) in the United States through the EB-5 visa still have time to gather documentation and translate to submit their requests within the period of time until December 11 . Before hiring a lawyer EB-5 EB-5 investors should make sure to confirm with them if appropriate source of funds is strong enough to be approved.
1) 100% approval in almost 10 years of operation in the industry EB-5
2) Our Senior Attorney, Dr. Reza Rahbaran, was nominated as a lawyer Top 25 EB-5 by our colleagues
3) Our Senior Counsel is a faculty member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association, Bar Association of New York and the Bar Association of the District of Columbia
4) Experience with countries of large investors and local knowledge of global business practices
5) Multilingual staff who speak your language